CHRISTIAN LIFE or LEADERSHIP COACHING?
A Leadership Coach partners with you to enhance and/or develop fundamental leadership practices, strategies and/or organizational principles to maximize your leadership and influence. Whether it’s your leadership as a…
- First Lady/Wife of Senior Pastor
- Or just wanting to develop yourself as a leader.
Make a decision to not allow obstacles to distract or stop you! Here are just some of the areas I can focus on with you…
Life Coaching Areas
- Establishing A Biblical Foundation (rebuilding your life on a biblical foundation).
- Co-dependency Can’t Stay Here!
- Organizing & Planning Your Life
- Out Of A Break-up And Moving Forward!
- Recovery Coaching (Divorce, Addiction, Fear & Anxiety, Insecurity, etc…)
- Empty Nest, Now What? (Reorganizing your life & establishing new priorities for a NEW Season!)
Leadership Coaching Areas
- Pastoral/Ministerial Leadership Coaching
- Cultivate The Leader In You
- After The Fall (Do not allow sin to ruin the call on your life!)
- Ministry (Coaching you back to organization and peace in leading)
- Eradicating fear of confrontation or correction of your team: Healthy confrontation is necessary for successful leadership.
Pricing (All pricing is based on virtual coaching, contingent upon type and length of coaching period and is subject to written Coach/Client Agreement)
- Per Session: $99 to $249/90 min (subject to written Coach/Client Agreement)
- Monthly: $249 to $549 includes 3- 90min sessions per month+ follow-up emails, texts, and/or phone calls (subject to written Coach/Client Agreement)
- Coaching Package: $1439 to $3599/6 months- includes 3- 90 minute coaching sessions per month+ follow-up emails, texts, and/or phone calls (subject to written Coach/Client Agreement)
****Pricing is for virtual coaching only: via Telephone, Skype or FaceTime. In person sessions will be an additional $40 in CT area/NY area $100-150 additional****
1/2 Day (4hrs) Workshops are made up of a minimum of 6 women and a maximum of 12 at $49/person..
- Women in Leadership
- Identifying Co-Dependency in Relationships
- Organizing Your Small Business/Start-Up
- Organizing Your Vision (Knowing how to start and plan)
- Healthy Confrontation
- The Pastor’s Wife- Life Session
- Organization & Planning
- Home Life/Clutter Free
- What is a Good Wife?
- Balancing Ministry and Home
- Being A Minister/Pastor/Leader And A Woman
Remember, you are a priceless gem. Do not allow one more day to go by without taking steps towards your passion and peace. **Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. What happens in coaching is in the volt.** I pray that you live out everything God has for you.
Contact me with any questions or concerns you may have about coaching or my workshops…